Wednesday, May 9, 2007

» Say Hi to the world of PHP and DW Lovers!!!

This is my first blog which I intend to blog all my past experiences that I've had in PHP and Dreamweaver Technology. All the tutorials in my blog are not probably meant for those expert website developers. But instead, my objective for building this blog is to guide newbies who are interested in developing a dynamic website using an open-source web language like PHP, and the most powerful webpage builder like Dreamweaver to follow and understand basic-intermediate syntax of them.

However, the blog hopefully may be useful for those experienced developers in refreshing their memory about PHP and Dreamweaver.

I hope you will enjoy my blog and learn something from it. I'll try to update this blog every two/three days. If you find any area on the blog you think i should improve, you're fully welcome to leave comments here.


Thank you for your visit!

No comments: